Aimed at persons who may be involved in confined spaces with difficult entry/exit, may need to use monitoring equipment and escape breathing apparatus.
- Prepare to work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Conduct safety checks and use Escape breathing apparatus
- Use equipment and tools safely.
- Understand the importance of safe systems of works.
- Identify potential hazards related to confined space activities.
- Deal with emergencies
Duration: 1 day
Max delegates: 12
Interested in a course?
Get in touch using the contact form below