To provide a basic core understanding of health and safety knowledge.
The card will provide proof of an understanding of basic health and safety to potential employers and often a requirement of contractors to ensure a level of Health and Safety competence of any potential workforce.
- Health and Safety Law
- Safe working practices
- Safe access and egress
- Accident and First aid procedures
- Fire precautions and procedures
- COSSH Regulations and PPE
- Manual handling
- Noise at Work Regulations and the prevention of hearing loss
- Safe working – Cranes and heavy equipment
- Safe working – excavations
Duration: 2 days
Max delegates: 16
This Product is provided by the ECITB
Interested in a course?
Get in touch using the contact form below