Employees, who would be expected to operate, change the disc and managing the operation of abrasive wheels as part of their daily work.
To provide Operatives with a thorough knowledge in all aspects of the use of Abrasive Wheels as laid down in the Abrasive Wheels Code of Practice 1992 and the Puwer Regulations 1998.
- Abrasive Wheel Characteristics
- Safety in Grinding Operations
- Examination, Handling and Storage of Abrasive Wheels
- Selection of Wheels
- The Grinding Machine
- Mounting of Abrasive Wheels
- Operation of Abrasive Wheels
Duration: 1/2 day
Max delegates: 12
Interested in a course?
Get in touch using the contact form below